One Bedroom Villas
Please note that we welcome families at Shearwater but children must be 10-years or older to stay with us.
Here is your own little piece of Norfolk – a place you will be eager to get back to after a busy day exploring the sights.
Our three beautiful single-storey villas are discreetly positioned to offer the best views on the island, while maintaining your complete privacy. Comfortably furnished, with wide balconies – perfect for those barbeque nights under Norfolk Island’s legendary dark skies – you’ll immediately feel right at home and ready for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday.
Our luxury one-bedroom villas feature:
- huge floor-to-ceiling windows to drink in those views
- private north-east facing deck
- 110m2 of open-plan private living space
- one king-size bedroom with walk-in dressing room
- a superbly appointed ensuite bathroom with a full-length bath and separate shower
- modern fully equipped kitchen, with stove, microwave and dishwasher
- full laundry
- linen, plus beach towels
- Weber gas barbeque
- WiFi, iPod dock, library
- 24/7 access to the Shearwater Spa House, for the exclusive use of our guests.
Want to know more? Feel free to call us on 0421670725.
Your bedroom, complete with ensuite plus a dressing room, looks out to sea, coastline and valley. Access the balcony directly from the bedroom for morning coffee or a night-cap under the stars.
Your lounge room includes television, books and games, a music system, and most importantly, comfortable lounges. Doors open out onto your balcony for alfresco dining should the mood take you, and to those views!
Your kitchen is fully appointed with gas stove, oven, full-sized fridge, microwave and dishwasher, as well as a complete range of cooking utensils for whenever you want to be the chef for the night.