Please note that we welcome families at Shearwater but children must be 10-years or older to stay with us.
Here is your own little piece of Norfolk – a place you will be eager to get back to after a busy day exploring the sights.
Our three beautiful single-storey villas are discreetly positioned to offer the best views on the island, while maintaining your complete privacy. Comfortably furnished, with wide balconies – perfect for those barbeque nights under Norfolk Island’s legendary dark skies – you’ll immediately feel right at home and ready for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday.
Our luxury one-bedroom villas feature:
- huge floor-to-ceiling windows to drink in those views
- private north-east facing deck
- 110m2 of open-plan private living space
- one king-size bedroom with walk-in dressing room
- a superbly appointed ensuite bathroom with a full-length bath and separate shower
- modern fully equipped kitchen, with stove, microwave and dishwasher
- full laundry
- linen, beach towels, snorkelling equipment
- Weber gas barbeque
- WiFi, iPod dock, library
- 24/7 access to the Shearwater Spa House, for the exclusive use of our guests.
Want to know more? Feel free to call us on 02 9136 8048.