Here is your own little piece of Norfolk – a place you will be eager to get back to after a busy day exploring the sights.
Your large, glass-walled living room opens onto a spacious private balcony where you can commune with nature or enjoy a barbeque under Norfolk’s legendary dark night skies. You’ll immediately feel right at home and ready for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday.
A single-storey and a two-storey we affectionately call the ‘Treehouse’
You have a choice of two-bedroom villa at Shearwater: a single-storey and a double-storey that we like to call the ‘Treehouse’. While both are appointed similarly, the Treehouse earned its name from it’s position among the avocado and banana trees and its proximity to the garden, with excellent top-storey views. The Treehouse has internal stairs up to the second-storey, which is something to consider.
Both of our luxury two-bedroom villas feature:
- huge floor-to-ceiling windows to drink in those views
- private north-east facing deck
- 140m2 of open-plan private living space
- two king-size bedrooms (one king plus one queen, or two singles plus a queen)
- two superbly appointed ensuite bathrooms
- modern fully equipped kitchen, with stove, microwave, dishwasher
- full laundry
- linen, beach towels, snorkelling equipment
- Weber gas barbeque
- WiFi, iPod dock, library
- 24/7 access to the Shearwater Spa House, for the exclusive use of our guests.
Please note that we welcome families at Shearwater but children must be 10-years or older to stay with us.
Want to know more? Feel free to call us on 02 9136 8048.